Saturday 1 June 2013

Lovely Auriculas!

I have always loved auriculas (a type of fancy primrose) and longed to have an auricula theatre to display them.  


However given this is not practical (!) I bought a lovely metal stand a few years ago in the wild hope I would have enough plants to fill it one day.  

Well that day has arrived and despite the dreadful weather enough plants have survived to fill it.  I am especially pleased as I propagated a lot of them from a small number of original plants.   


Not only did they survive to produce good healthy plants it looks like they are also going to flower.   So this year I am going to be very organised and make sure I take a photo of each one so if I am tempted to buy any more I will know what colours to avoid! 






No comments:

Post a Comment